There are eight more standard demeanor options to choose from, with this added flexibility, you can effectively communicate patient temperament throughout your practice.
- Improve workplace safety by knowing what to expect when handling the animal
- Easier management of a Fear Free clinic. We've included the Ladder Spectrum of Fear, Anxiety & Stress (FAS) in the line-up of standard demeanors
- List multiple behaviors from for one patient, eg. ‘Bites’, ‘Anxious’ to and ‘Aggressive’, as well as identify key health concerns such as allergies to food or medication
- Increased customization by bringing in your practice’s own naming conventions by building your own custom demeanors
- Keep a positive client experience - Hide Demeanors from the view of sensitive clients lest they see their pet as anything less than perfect