Make preventative pet care a top priority
It is well known within the veterinary industry that preventative pet care is the most effective way to keep costs manageable for pet ownership. Removing the need for reactive unexpected medical bills, preventative pet care not only benefits the clients, but also helps practices drive revenue growth and build long-lasting relationships with their customers.
During this episode of Tips & Tricks, discover how your practice creates the ultimate balancing act between managing patient care and your client's financial needs.
Benefits of incorporating Standard of Care:
- Early detection - Seeing patients more frequently allows your team to find subclinical issues and intervene before they become dangerous or dramatic.
- Build client loyalty & retention – By seeing clients more frequently, your practice will naturally build and grow client loyalty, helping to drive practice success long-term.
- Balancing client's financial needs - The cost of prevention is often a fraction of the cost of treating a disease or problem once it has become more advanced, and early diagnosis and treatment of developing problems or diseases can increase the likelihood of successful outcomes.
Want to learn more?
Dive deeper with the ezyVet Help Guides. For more information about the SOC module within ezyVet, keep reading.
- About standard of care
- About standard of care event groups
- Get access to a patient’s standard of care information