Accept payments from anywhere
It’s 5:30 pm and the reception area has multiple patients to discharge, take payments and admit consultations – sound familiar? What if we said we could help solve this all-too-common scene? Got your attention? In this episode of Tips & Tricks, learn how remote payments can drive flexibility within your team, increase revenue, and take away the stress of busy waiting room queues.
Benefits of Remote Payments:
- Make it easier for your clients to pay you, from anywhere
Enable your clients to pay their bill through a secure payment link generated by your staff within ezyVet. The unique link can be sent by SMS or email or accessed in their Customer Portal.
- Receive automatic payment and invoice reconciliation
Eliminate the risk of human error with automatic updates from ‘Pending Payment’ to ‘Accepted Payment’ in the client record when the payment clears. No more waiting for the bank transfer to clear.
- Enhance the curbside and remote consult checkout experience
Maintain a socially distant payment workflow with swift follow-up.
- Better Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance
Securely collect sensitive client credit card details without any manual input from your staff.
- Make it easy for regular clients to pay for future invoices
Give your clients the option to securely store their payment details with you.
Want to learn more?
Dive deeper with the ezyVet Help Guides for more information about Remote Payments keep reading.
- About remote payments
- Configure templates for remote payments
- About saved payment cards of remote payments