It’s time to take control of your inventory. In this webinar, go beyond the basics of inventory management and learn how to harness the power of automation to streamline repetitive inventory ordering tasks.
This webinar covers everything you need to optimize your inventory management processes, including:
- Creating a supplier contact record
- How to add a supplier to a product (link a product to multiple product suppliers)
- Inventory thresholds (minimum inventory levels, reorder level, date range etc.)
- Product Units/Outer (box of 10, tablets/bottle, mLs/bottle etc. - Units/Outers, Per Outer, Per Unit (clarification on what these mean and how to use them).
- Product Lookup for integrated suppliers.
- Product tracking vs batch tracking (how to add batches when receiving inventory, how to disable expired batches).
- Ordering tab - Suppliers need to be set per BU in order for the product to appear on the PO for that BU.